Check-in time: Between 3:00pm and 6:00pm. Check-out time: By 10.30 am
- In the event of loss of keys, replacement costs (keys & external door lock) will be debited from the guest credit card. A lost key will be charged at $15 to have a replacement cut.
- Damage or necessary cleaning of inconsiderate soiling in bedrooms will be charged accordingly to the guest credit card. You are expected to leave the cottage in as good a condition as it was given to you. Any damage caused by you to our home inside or outside of your room such as carpet stains, soiled furnishings, broken windows or appliances will be replaced or cleaned and billed to you.
- We reserve the right to enter the cottage at any time to make repairs in the event of an emergency.
Wifi & Internet Access
Network: Boissy Guest
Iron and Board Provided
Neweys Drive Thru Dry Cleaners for Laundry
55 Sale St, Orange (02) 6362 1814
Transfers to and from the airport can be arranged at additional costs.
For the comfort of all:
- We offer overnight self-catering accommodation only.
- No drinking, eating or ‘picnic’ is allowed in the garden.
- Guests are to wear clean shoes or dry footwear (clean socks) at all times in the common areas of the house.
- No outside visitors are permitted entry to the residence at any time without the direct consent of management.
- This is smoke-free zone ‘no smoking is allowed on property grounds’ (E-cigs are not permitted on property grounds). If it is found that a guest has been smoking in their rooms or any other interior space of the house, we reserve the right to make a charge of an additional night to allow for loss of income (minimum charge of $250), as the room would be unfit for letting as a non-smoking room. This will also cover our extra cleaning costs.
- No candles or incense allowed on the property. The burning of candles or incense in guest rooms is also strictly prohibited. You will be asked to vacate the property if these rules are not followed and will be charged an additional deep cleaning fee of $250.00.
- Illegal drugs iare strictly prohibited.
- We will hold you responsible for any damage or loss caused to our property by your acts or omissions, default, accident or neglect. By booking with us you agree to indemnify us and to pay us on demand an amount reasonably required to make good or to rectify such damage or loss caused by you.
- Could you please ensure you return your key(s) at checkout. A lost key will be charged at $15 to have a replacement cut.
- We regret that we cannot accommodate guest pets. However, there are several local pet care centres which offer excellent boarding facilities.
- As this is a residential neighbourhood, please keep noise to a minimum, especially if returning to the house late in the evening.
Dinner? We can help you make that special reservation
No Pets allowed
Washer/Dryer provided for your everyday needs.
We are a smoke-free environment
We do have wheelchair access
Avis – 02 6361 9977, Hertz – 02 6362 0644, Thrifty – 02 6362 3618, Rent Me – 02 6362 9678
Floral Service: Bradley’s Florist 50 Peisley Street Ph.02 6362 1576
The Orange Post Office is located at: 222 Summer Street
A Hairdryer is supplied in the each bathroom
Fresh milk to be provided on request
Television stations are preset, so please do not tamper with tuning controls as this will affect all channels
Guests are reminded that the cost of missing or damaged items will be charged to their credit cards